Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Places for Holidays.

I like to spend my winter holidays in mountains, and summer holidays near the sea.

Several years ago we have tried to book for the period of rest not a hotel accommodation, but a villa, because hotels are so noisy and crowded. Any hotel for business trip is only a place to spend the night, and during my rest I love silence. Therefore I perfectly understand people which prefer villas even if it’s small.

In general I try to not do like other people. Before buying almost any thing or a gift I try to think over everything and only then I buy. It concerns also things for me.

For example I do not like to stand out against a background of other people, but at the same time I do not love dark colors for sweaters or jackets.

And now I’m thinking what Christmas gifts I’ll buy for my close people to make them happy.

No comments: