Wednesday, June 25, 2008

True

People don't like to be told the true about themselves, in most of the cases because it is not pleasant to hear that someone knows your secrets, sometimes better than you do. Thou we need to know the true in order not to live in a lie.
I heard somewhere that when you live in a lie for a long time, this lie will become true, I do not believe that this often happens, but it is possible.
My sister always tels lies, and i know this but not always show, I like the fact that she tels lies in order to make her story more interesting, this makes her very imaginative and interesting, she could be a writer.
I do not use to tell lies, each time i tried to lie my mother about something, she always knew.
I like my father, I do not have reasons to lie him because I know he will understand me no matter how bad the true is

No comments: